Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    RotoCoin

Follow Jcb890 On Twitter
    There's a thread on Rotogrinders which escalated pretty quickly with Cal threatening to ban anyone accusing Papagates and Chipotle and question DK's integrity on the matter of looking into them.
    @mphst18 started the thread... I assume you were banned?
    Bankroll grinding

RotoCoin

Follow RealestChrisKay On Twitter
    @RealestChrisKay --- RIP DFS CFB

RotoCoin

My guess is they want to hire the brothers to write or coach as part of RotoGrinders. They did the same thing with Assani who team builds with kunu88 and aejones and destroys dfs by playing in $1 H2H and the quarter arcade.

Regardless it it is moronic for the head of a company to threaten to ban his customers (some of whom are paying) for speaking the truth and having a different view then his ( which is heavily influenced by where his money comes from affiliate money must still outweigh premium member money)

RG is in trouble no one wants to pay for their overpriced marketplace or outdated and not updated premium membership all while if dk/FD become one site 50 percent of many of their revenue streams are gone (separate dk/FD content, separate affiliate dollars, etc)

RotoCoin

Perhaps these brothers have their money invested in fd because they dont want to put their names to a bank account where they can be traced.

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
    There's a thread on Rotogrinders which escalated pretty quickly with Cal threatening to ban anyone accusing Papagates and Chipotle and question DK's integrity on the matter of looking into them.
    @mphst18 started the thread... I assume you were banned?
    He probably has a forum ban.

I find it hilarious that the so called "voice of the players" is constantly censoring users and threatening bans. Not to mention that the "voice of the players" making money off DFS sites is a huge conflict of interest.

RotoCoin

Cal is a moron he's defending mazwa/raginphillip issue because it was pre community guidelines.

But you know what it wasn't pre , the TOS which is an actual legal binding contract something the guidelines are not.

You know the same TOS the sites he loves to protect since that's where his money comes from wants to point to as to why players can't form a class.

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by mphst18 View Post
    Cal is a moron he's defending mazwa/raginphillip issue because it was pre community guidelines.

But you know what it wasn't pre , the TOS which is an actual legal binding contract something the guidelines are not.

You know the same TOS the sites he loves to protect since that's where his money comes from wants to point to as to why players can't form a class.
    I just questioned him on that. Lets see if he responds or just deletes my post. Seems like a few posts have magically disappeared on that thread today.

RotoCoin

Daily/MIr were the ones caught cheating and got their entry fees back in the kings cup. Mazwa/ragingphillip bilked the golf million colliding and got no penalty both are back playing.

RotoCoin

You're right. I can't keep track of all this shady stuff

RotoCoin

i quit RGs 2 yrs. ago i made a thread then cobflict of interest and cal threatened to ban me cal is basically a well paid shill for DFS sites classic kiss ass suck up as a poster here said shady stuff aboumds 4 months ago i went back to sportsbetting am doing much better moneywise

Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last