Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    RotoCoin

Follow RealestChrisKay On Twitter

Divisional Round DFS

Anyone want to chat NFL DFS this weekend? @benyamen is all about four-game slates considering this is exactly what CFL does every week.. Here's the lineup I threw together, but is obviously not final...

I really like Seahawks offense against the Falcons because I'm expecting them to have to keep up with them. And Baldwin in the slot is a great matchup for him against Atlanta. Kelce is the best tight end on the slate, which feels obvious. Double TE only because no one around the 4k range was super tempting at this point...

What's everyone thinking?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    @RealestChrisKay --- RIP DFS CFB

RotoCoin

i like the r.cob pixk i just cannot see leaving leveon bell off my teams also a value wr. is tyreke hill of k.c.

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    i like the r.cob pixk i just cannot see leaving leveon bell off my teams also a value wr. is tyreke hill of k.c.
    Right. Leaving Bell off would be super risky and honestly dumb. I gotta find someone in the 3-4k range that I like OR just get rid of Baldwin and that would make things easier. Bell is pretty much a lock for 20+ points every week. Hard to fade that in a slate of this size.

RotoCoin

Follow benyamen On Twitter
    Every CFL slate is a degen slate!
    I haven't had a chance to look at NFL yet this week, but I did manage to take down a GPP last weekend. I'll come back here once I've had a look.

Quote Originally Posted by RealestChrisKay View Post
    Anyone want to chat NFL DFS this weekend? @benyamen is all about four-game slates considering this is exactly what CFL does every week.. Here's the lineup I threw together, but is obviously not final...

I really like Seahawks offense against the Falcons because I'm expecting them to have to keep up with them. And Baldwin in the slot is a great matchup for him against Atlanta. Kelce is the best tight end on the slate, which feels obvious. Double TE only because no one around the 4k range was super tempting at this point...

What's everyone thinking?

RotoCoin

Looks like a solid linup....Just from a potential/ceiling standpoint I have Julio Jones starting...Hoping he can have one of his huge games...Last time he played the seattle he went for 139 and a td..

I like your linup though...Gabriel is a solid pick, a big play waiting to happen.

Russell Wilson
    Tevin Colman - at $ 4,500 hoping he can break one...Has had some big games this year.
    Christine Michael - Only if Ty is out.
    Julio Jones
    Doug Baldwin
    Paul Richardson
    Jared Cook - 9 targets last week.
    LaGarrette Blount - Will probably get 20 carries when they are up by 20
    Patriots D

I'm not crazy about having 2 seattle receivers but like you mentioned they will be throwing a lot. Also not crazy about Colman either, but he does have big play ability and at 4500 he is all I can afford if I start Julio and Baldwin.

Would love to have Bell in my linup but he's so dang expensive....I'll just sit and pray that KC can somewhat contain him....Is that even possible though lol??
    Last edited by Flash_844; 01-11-2017 at 06:13 PM.

RotoCoin

Really like Floyd this week Brady will get him the ball a ton

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyPlayer124 View Post
    Really like Floyd this week Brady will get him the ball a ton
    I'm intrigued by Floyd a lot. Guy is a super talented player and now has one of the greatest QBs ever throwing to him. Can you sell me on why he'll get more targets than last few weeks? I really want to believe. Help me believe! lol

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by RealestChrisKay View Post
    I'm intrigued by Floyd a lot. Guy is a super talented player and now has one of the greatest QBs ever throwing to him. Can you sell me on why he'll get more targets than last few weeks? I really want to believe. Help me believe! lol
    i think this is a blount game. Texans strength is their secondary. Brady will throw for 275 and 2 tds but who catches them?

RotoCoin

Follow DCoop328 On Twitter
    How's this lineup?

Ryan
    Coleman
    Freeman
    Julio
    Sanu Sr.
    Gabriel
    Hooper
    Le'Veon
    Falcons D