RotoCoin

my latest stock pick

For anyone interested in the latest stock pick from a mediocre stock investor here it is (actually it is an ETF)

TAN

Oil has had a nice run and now people are looking to other energy stocks for a boost. Uranium has had a nice run (see URRE, and the one I played URA--sold too early unfortunately but still was blessed with a nice gain) and now some of the solar stocks are starting to jump a little (see FSLR, RUN). TAN is basically a fund of solar stocks. The ETFs often lag the early movers but sometimes catch up.

I could be wrong and I don't know my hold timeline but I'm in at 17.66.

RotoCoin

Started playing with the stock market a few weeks ago
    started small penny stocks
    usmj mjmj drnk

RotoCoin

I know this isn't stocks, but what are your thoughts on Bitcoin? The Bitcoin price is crashing down the last week or so. I'm thinking of waiting to see how low it goes, and then buying as an investment. Good idea or no?
    Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.

RotoCoin

I hope those go well for you FP. What did you like in them?

GG--That's tough, so speculative. Honestly I have nothing of value to share pro or con. The floor and ceiling are both so extreme. Whatever you decide I hope it works for you!

RotoCoin

Follow RonPaul2012 On Twitter
    Ill take a look at TAN this weekend thanks for sharing PUTZ... Here is a screenshot of my long term portfolio (all stocks that i have held for at least 1 year) Currently I only have 1 loser (AUY).

GG- In regards to Bitcoin i did a lot of research in it about 18 months ago when I was strongly considering investing in it. After my research I decided it was a bad idea. I have not went back and reevaluated since then but there is a lot of resources out there to read up on that can help you decide it the high risk is worth the possible return.

Attached Images Attached Images
    OG Ludawg
    Total Referrals = 61

RotoCoin

I hope to have a 121% return on your investment. Nice RP!

Honestly I am pretty disappointed with TAN over the last couple of days.

RotoCoin

Follow RealestChrisKay On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by putz View Post
    I hope to have a 121% return on your investment. Nice RP!

Honestly I am pretty disappointed with TAN over the last couple of days.
    I should have warned you that's on me.. I have a coworker named Tan and she's not doing the best these days.
    @RealestChrisKay --- RIP DFS CFB

RotoCoin

Based on Chris's analysis I got out today.

OK, maybe it wasn't because of that. I did get out today though at 17.91. The market seems real toppy and the energy sector might be similar. It is really at a hinge point but i usually don't roll through the uncertainty. I'd say there is a legitimate chance that TAN, FSLR and RUN have a nice run from here but there is also a decent likelihood that they return to the lows. Going to play it safe, take my 1.5% and wait for another app. Having free trades make this more reasonable for me.

RotoCoin

Follow austin03 On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by putz View Post
    Based on Chris's analysis I got out today.

OK, maybe it wasn't because of that. I did get out today though at 17.91. The market seems real toppy and the energy sector might be similar. It is really at a hinge point but i usually don't roll through the uncertainty. I'd say there is a legitimate chance that TAN, FSLR and RUN have a nice run from here but there is also a decent likelihood that they return to the lows. Going to play it safe, take my 1.5% and wait for another app. Having free trades make this more reasonable for me.
    How are you getting the free trades?

RotoCoin

Quote Originally Posted by austin03 View Post
    How are you getting the free trades?
    I have a Wells Fargo PMA account and within that I get free trades (100) in my Roth IRA accounts.