FNTSY Fight Network Pursuit SportsGrid RotoExperts Edge GameTV
MLB Strategy Articles Premium

Using FanGraphs to Identify Contrarian Stacks

Using FanGraphs to Identify Contrarian Stacks
Leonem
Print Friendly

Using FanGraphs to Identify Contrarian Stacks

Posted from the 2015 MLB Season – enjoy and get ahead! With the transition to DailyRoto, one of the things we are excited about is the ability to be more creative with how we produce content and interact with subscribers. If you ever have any ideas on how we can best do this or have comments on how you liked/disliked this post, please email us at help@dailyroto.com. It was my first time doing such a post so I hope to improve the quality of similar posts moving forward.

Rather than a traditional post, today I decided to record my screen share with narration. The screen share is of me walking through a FanGraphs page of a pitcher and going over the areas I like to look at when deciding whether or not to stack against said pitcher in a GPP. One of the best ways to win a GPP, particularly on DraftKings, is to full stack a team, and finding the right one with low ownership levels further increases your upside. This video should help you identify these types of stacks.

[...]

View Comments (8)

8 Comments

1. Anonymous

May 21, 2015 at 4:10 pm

2. Anonymous

May 21, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Dude this is awesome… can you explain the era vs xfip. I am a little confused..Thank you so much..

3. LasVegasBlvd

May 22, 2015 at 4:27 am

Outstanding information! Hope to see more interactive videos in the content. Stuff like this is a tool the we can take and apply. Thank you Michael.

4. edro990

May 22, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Great article. I appreciate how you guys not only give subscribers your picks of the day, but also show us how to use tools and information that is out there. I think this approach is vital to further developing the players of this industry (regardless of skill and participation levels) and for long term sustainability overall. Thanks.

5. mistergus17

May 25, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Great job with the YouTube video (and info)! Thanks!

6. Benihana

May 30, 2015 at 11:30 am

This is the most helpful video I’ve seen thus far!!!! Thank you!!!

7. dugganr

May 30, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Great video! With analytics becoming more and more important in sports, any way the fantasy player can gain an advantage is good!

8. Anonymous

September 14, 2015 at 5:22 pm

If all articles could be in video form, that would be great. I learn from watching. Great!

MLB Strategy Articles Premium

DailyRoto is a community of DFS players, analysts, and media personalities dedicated to influencing the Daily Fantasy Sports Industry. We are committed to providing premium Daily Fantasy Sports content and world class value to the community we serve.

US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained on this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state or local law is prohibited

Powered by FantasyData.com