DailyRoto Launches Premium Daily Fantasy NFL Tools and Projections
We are excited to announce the launch of our premium Daily Fantasy NFL Tools and Projections for the 2018 season and beyond. If you were a member last year you will be familiar with many of the features that we’re offering, but we also have plenty new in store, including NFL Player Prop Tools, Betting Tools and New Team Members. Below are some of this year’s highlights:
- Our premium NFL content team features Drew Dinkmeyer, Mike Leone, Ricky Sanders, Christopher Pacheco, and Colin Drew. Our technology and products are powered by Arturo Galleti and Jeremy Stein. DailyRoto’s team has three $1,000,000+ scores, won championships, millionaire makers and live final appearances in every major sport. With more than $10,000,000 in career winnings to go alongside massive profits, DailyRoto’s team features some of the most successful pros in the game.
- It isn’t just about our success, it is about our customers. More than 5 DailyRoto subscribers have won DraftKings Millionaire Maker with numerous other six figure scores. We pride ourselves on teaching you how to become a better DFS player.
- Our industry-leading customizable projections are the most transparent projections in DFS. Utilize the inputs from our team, or tweak your own assumptions for targets, market share of rushes, and other key inputs to create your own fantasy projections.
- We are rolling out an upgraded lineup optimizer, suited for the most sophisticated DFS Pros but simple enough for the everyday man. Create cash game or GPP teams with stacking settings, control player ownership, optimize on market ownership projections, create advanced team groupings and much more. Check out an early release of our desktop optimizer for free.
- New this year are betting tools including NFL Player Prop Tools powered by DailyRoto’s projections and Game Simulations powered by American Numbers
- Oh, and we’re putting $25,000 on the line for our subscribers this NFL season
More Details on Our Features
Customizable Projections and Rankings for FanDuel and DraftKings
We’re really excited about this feature. You’ll receive DailyRoto’s projections and rankings each week of the season. That’s just the beginning though. Our separate projections and rankings systems will both be customizable, allowing you to make edits and instantly see how this affects projections. Think the Patriots blow by their Vegas team total this week and scored 35 points instead of 27? You can see how that changes projections/rankings. Think Chris Hogan will be more involved than Rob Gronkowski in the game plan this week? Bump up his projected market share of targets and his projection/ranking will update accordingly. Once you’ve got everything set the way you want, you’ll have the ability to export our projections and rankings into Excel or create teams with our Optimizer.
Premium Lineup Optimizer for FanDuel and DraftKings
We are rolling out an upgraded lineup optimizer, suited for the most sophisticated DFS Pros but simple enough for the everyday man. Create cash game or GPP teams with stacking settings, control player ownership, optimize on market ownership projections, create advanced team groupings, control your flex position and much more.
Ownership projections are critical for tournament players. We have partnered with the Unsourced Fantasy Collective to provide projected ownership for large field GPPs on both FanDuel and DraftKings. Use the ownership projections to identify contrarian tournament options, or create teams using a wisdom of the crowd approach.
Prop Betting Tools and Game Simulations
Our NFL prop betting tools this year are the perfect companion for DFS players looking to exploit the betting markets. Leverage DailyRoto’s projections against betting sites of your choice to find value against the lines, with convenient access to bet the props in just a few clicks.
We’ll also be providing Game Simulations powered by American Numbers. His betting models will identify potential value each game against the spread, relative to moneyline, or on game totals. Leverage our simulations for your office pools, parlay cards or betting markets alike. More details to come…
Did we mention we’re putting $25,000 on the line for our subscribers?
During the 2018-19 NFL Regular Season, we’ll offer our subscribers the opportunity to get in on our action. We’ll be entering more than $25,000 of paid contests on Fanduel and bringing you along for the freeroll. Learn more.
Premium Podcast and Article
Each week our experts will break down the entire NFL DFS slate with podcasts and written articles. Our analysts won’t just tell you who the good picks are or what they “feel”. Instead, we share the research and in-depth statistical analysis that goes into our selections. Not only do you gain a sense of who you should play in your Daily Fantasy lineups, but you also learn the best processes for picking players in NFL DFS.
Our unique analysis takes into consideration factors such as positional scarcity and opportunity cost, capturing the specific nuances that each week presents. It’s one thing to know who has a good matchup, but we take it a step further in order to help you construct cash game and GPP rosters that increase your expected value over the long run.
DFS Oriented Research Tools
We cut down on your research time by organizing the most relevant data in a DFS friendly way to help you quickly make better decisions. We’re proud to announce several new tools this season in this area:
- Snap Counts – We’ll track snap counts for every single skill position player each week to help spot trends in playing time and potential sleepers. This tool will help you identify who is likely to receive volume, and how effective certain players may be if they were to receive an increase in playing time.
- Targets/Carries – See the targets/carries for every skill player. Advanced filtering options allow you to view this data in a variety of ways. You can view each player’s season long totals or select a specific set of weeks to help identify how volume is changing as the season progresses or as a result of injuries or changing personnel.
- Red Zone Statistics – We provide the market share of red zone opportunities for all skill players. Touchdowns are gold in NFL DFS and analyzing who is getting the ball the most in the most important part of the field will help you to identify likely TD risers and fallers.
- Historical DFS Production – Want to do some macro analysis on how certain positions perform at certain price points? Or perhaps you’re just interested in what Cam Newton’s DFS salary was when he threw for 5 TDs against the Giants last year? Our historical DFS production tool provides you to view any player’s FanDuel and DraftKings salary and point total from any week in the past, beginning with Week 1 of the 2015 regular season.
- Fantasy Points Allowed By Position – Quickly see which defenses allow the most Fantasy points to each position. The Saints allow the most Fantasy points to the TE position? Fire up that minimum priced tight end facing them this week and load up at wide receiver.
- Team Play Calling Statistics – We break down the overall run/pass ratio and total plays run by each team each week both offensively and defensively, both overall and specifically in the red zone. This is an important tool to help you visualize potential team game plans and volume allocation.
- Stay tuned for even more additions…
DFS Strategy Guides
Strategy Guides are articles throughout the season (once a week) that give expert insight on an array of macro DFS topics from player valuation methods to roster construction to bankroll management and more! We also track every single target inside and outside of the red zone each week and use that data to identify individual and team trends.
Up until 15 minutes before rosters lock, subscribers will receive alerts that include up to minute analysis of breaking injury, playing time, weather news, and commentary on how that news will affect the week’s NFL DFS games, including the inactive players for every team. Lineup alerts are both sent as an email and immediately viewable on site.