NFL Week 9 Showdown Picks
Make sure to read our Showdown Strategy Guide which breaks down critical components of winning roster construction and how to leverage our NFL Projections and Optimizer to build lineups for tournaments.
Year to Date Winners:
- GB/CHI – CPTN ARob / ARod / Cohen / MVS / Graham / Packers D
- PIT/NE – CPTN TB12 / Juju / Edelman / Dorsett / Gostkowski / Burkhead
- HOU/NO – CPTN Nuke / Watson / Thomas / Ginn / Stills / Lutz
- DEN/OAK – CPTN Jacobs / Sanders / Sutton / Williams / Waller / McManus
- CAR/TB – CPTN Godwin / Winston / Moore / Samuel / Olsen / Barber
- PHI/ATL – CPTN Julio / Wentz / Ryan / Ridley / Agholor / Hollins
- CLE/NYJ – CPTN Beckham Jr / Bell / Chubb / Browns / Seibert / Johnson
- TEN/JAX – CPTN Mariota / Fournette / Minshew / Chark / Jags D / Humphries
- CLE/LAR – CPTN Kupp / Goff / Cooks / Chubb / Zuerlein / Browns
- CHI/WSH – CPTN Trubisky / Keenum / Richardson / Bears / McLaurin / Gabriel
- PHI/GB – CPTN Howard / Adams / Rodgers / Wentz / Graham / Allison
- DAL/NO – CPTN Thomas / Kamara / Elliott / Cowboys / Lutz / Saints
- CIN/PIT – CPTN Conner / Rudolph / Mixon / Johnson / Steelers / Samuels
- LAR/SEA – CPTN Kupp / Wilson / Goff / Carson / Everett
- IND/KC – CPTN Mahomes / Kelce / Brissett / Mack / Colts / Pringle
- CLE/SF – CPTN Breida / Garoppolo / Kittle / Landry / Coleman / 49ers
- NYG/NE – CPTN NE D / Brady / Edelman / Tate / White / Bolden
- PIT/SD – CPTN Conner / Rivers / Williams / Henry / Snell / Steelers
- DET/GB – CPTN Prater / Rodgers / Stafford / Golladay / Kerryon / J Williams
- KC/DEN – CPTN Chiefs D / Hill / Kelce / Sutton / Sanders / Freeman
- PHI/DAL – CPTN Zeke / Prescott / Cooper / Cowboys / Maher / Goedert
- NYJ/NE – CPTN Pats D / Edelman / Michel / White / Dorsett / Demaryius Thomas
- WSH/MIN – CPTN Cook / Diggs / Vikings / Peterson / Bailey / Hopkins
- GB/KC – CPTN Jones / Rodgers / Moore / J Williams / Hardman / D Williams
- MIA/PIT – CPTN Juju / Conner / Fitz / Johnson / Boswell / Hurns
Last week’s Showdowns were a bit rough. We missed on the split at RB for Washington with Peterson limited in practice but receiving a massive snap share, and late Dolphins news also lead us to believe Ballage would be more heavily involved for the Dolphins but instead of a timeshare they gave all of the work to Mark Walton. Both decisions carried risk and show how thin the margin for error can be when building for a single game contest. Tonight’s slate is not too different, with plenty of question marks at RB on both teams that even nailing the perfect game script won’t be good enough.
Consider using both the volatility tool and shuffle tool to help manage the risk associated with the projections tonight for AZ RB and SF RB to help distribute your exposure to riskier situations.
Our Showdown Strategy Guide has covered extensively the basic rules to build but we will walk through individual notes for each game.