Super Bowl Squares Contest Inside! (FREE! ONLY 100 SPOTS)
Hey, guys! We hope everyone is getting fired up for an awesome Super Bowl Sunday! We decided that it would be a fun idea to run a DailyRoto Super Bowl Squares contest for our community. Are you guys ready? It’s simple to do (we think…don’t hold us to that) and it’s free. Below are the rules:
ONE ENTRY ONLY PER DAILYROTO MEMBER. YOU MUST HAVE A DAILYROTO.COM ACCOUNT PRIOR TO ENTERING. WE WILL REMOVE THOSE THAT WE CANNOT LOCATE FROM THE SQUARES ENTRIES.
- You MUST use your DailyRoto username and the email address associated with your DailyRoto account username.
- You may ONLY SELECT ONE SQUARE. Anyone who takes more than one will have them all removed and they’ll hit the pine. One account per person – don’t be a d#$^ Take one square and say your prayers!
- We will keep track of the scores at the end of each quarter and update the winners in the forum thread. There will be one winner per quarter. If you don’t know how squares contests work…dude, come on.
WINNING BREAKDOWN FOR SQUARES (1 WINNER PER QUARTER)
- End of 1st Quarter: DailyRoto Hoodie!
- End of 2nd Quarter: DailyRoto Hoodie!
- End of 3rd Quarter: DailyRoto Hoodie!
- End of Game: DailyRoto Hoodie!
HOW IT WORKS
All of the squares in the DailyRoto Squares contest are 100% free. Here are the rules that have to be followed to be eligible…(they’re not hard, don’t screw them up). The first thing you need to do is visit the URL below and enter the username and password provided:
User Name (case sensitive): daily
Password (case sensitive): roto
On the next page, once you’re logged in, you’ll see something like the image below. This is where you enter your DailyRoto username and email address information. Make sure you get this right because it’s how we will confirm winners.