FNTSY SportsGrid RotoExperts
Golf Premium

Zurich Classic Weather Forecast

Zurich Classic Weather Forecast
DAILY FANTASY RUNDOWN
Print Friendly

ZURICH CLASSIC WEATHER FORECAST NEW ORLEANS, LA Thursday April 23rd – Sunday April 26Thursday: A 60% chance of thunderstorms in the morning lessening to a 30-40% chance in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may be strong. Warm, humid. Temps in the mid to upper 70s in the morning, low to mid 80s in the afternoon. Wind…

This content is for members only.

Facebook Comments
Golf Premium